Small Business graphic designers Sydney with part one of your logo design guide for small business
Put simply branding is creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products.
Differentiating your business or product from your competitors will help to show your audience can expect from your services or products. It is the way in which you want your audience and everyone else to view your company.
Our small business graphic designers explain that before creating your brand you must define it using the following key points to enhance consistancy;
• Company mission statement.
• Characteristics of your company.
• Characteristics you would like your company to have.
• Who is our target audience?
• What are our company goals?
Logo creation and colour scheme
Though colour scheme may not seem like a super important decision for your brand; let me assure you that it is.
The human mind is extremely responsive to visual stimuli, which most of us already know. However, colours play a major contributor in this response, which you may or may not have known with each and every colour affecting your brand differently, with the shad and tone of your colour even playing a part. Meanings associated with differing colors:
• Pink: Feminine, Love, Tranquil
• Red: Power, Passion
• Orange: Health, Energy, Warmth, Excitement
• Green: Nature, Soothing, Money
• Blue: Peace, Loyal, Clean, Trust
• Purple: Magic, Creativity, Royalty
• White: Purity, Cleanliness, Simplicity
• Black: Power, Sophistication
• Brown: Rural, Outdoors, Masculine
Keep an eye out on Mini Design news next week when our, small business graphic designers will bring you part two of the logo designing guide.